- Perform graphic design work including layout, design, hand-drawn and computer-generated illustrations, logos, t-shirts, posters, infographics, text editing, maps, signs, manuals, brochures, and promotional documents.
- Meet with clients to discuss project, project goals, timeline, budget, and design parameters.
- Develop designs that reflect client image and pre-established brand identity.
- Design graphical presentations of complex information.
- Maintain project parameters and timelines in accordance with client needs.
- Conduct research and perform critical analysis of systems to engineer design solutions.
- Package and pre-press digital files for printing.
- Work closely with professional printers to produce high quality printed materials, including troubleshooting printing, color, file, and paper issues.
- Manage design projects from development through final printing.