ADVENTURE TOURS DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR
April 2001-September 2001
Waimea Falls Park
- Supervised staff of up to 6 ocean kayak and mountain bike guides.
- Coordinated daily tours with sales office.
- Maintained fleet of ocean kayak and mountain bike equipment.
- Provided interpretive kayaking expeditions along coast of Hawai’i’s North Shore.
- Developed and wrote a set of SOG’s and Emergency Operating Procedures for my department.
- Developed emergency guidelines for open-ocean capsizes and equipped boats for rescue operations.
- Trained guides in open-ocean capsize self-rescue and rescue-assists.